Four years teaching of undergraduate lessons in NTUA, more specifically:
- Programming Electronic Computers. (4 winter semesters 1984 – 1988, programming language FORTRAN).
- Introduction to Electronic Computers (spring semester 1985)
- Digital Image Processing (spring semesters 1986, 1987).
- Supervision of laboratory exercises in Telecommunication Systems (2 semesters).
- Participation in the supervision of five diploma thesis of undergraduate students in NTUA.
POST DOCTORATE TEACHING EXPERIENCE
Teaching as a visiting professor in the Air Defence Academy, more specifically:
- Programming Languages (Four semesters)
- Signal Theory (Five semesters).
Teaching as an assistant professor at the University of Thessaly, more specifically:
- Informatics in Education (One semester)
Teaching as a faculty member of Democritus University of Thrace, more specifically:
- Automatic Control Systems II (Modern Control)
- Automatic Control Systems III (Optimal and Stochastic Control)
- Robotics (Analysis and Control)
- Computational Intelligence
- Microprocessors and Applications
- Neural Networks with applications in Automatic Control Systems
- Intelligent Control Techniques with applications
- Principles of Systems Theory
INTERNATIONAL TEACHING EXPERIENCE AND INVITED LECTURES
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks with applications in Control – Friedrich-Alexander-Universität, Erlangen-Nürnberg, Deutschland, Lehrstuhl für Regelungstechnik, Teaching period 12-22/1/2010.
- Introduction to Adaptive Estimation and Control – Friedrich-Alexander-Universität, Erlangen- Nürnberg, Deutschland, Lehrstuhl für Regelungstechnik, Teaching period 18-28/1/2011.
Invited lectures abroad:
- Automatic Control Systems Lab of DUTH, Description and Research Topics – in Friedrich-Alexander-Universität, Erlangen-Nürnberg, Deutschland, Lehrstuhl für Regelungstechnik, Inviting Professors G Roppenecker, T. Moor, date: Oct. 2007.
- Α New Neuro-Fuzzy Approach for Nonlinear System Identification and Control – in Technische Universität Berlin, Fachgebiet Regelungssysteme, inviting Professor Joerg Raisch, date: 3-11- 2008.
- New Trends in Neuro-Fuzzy system identification and control – Plenary Speech in the 6th International Symposium on Process Control (SPC 2009), Ploiesti, Romania, 5-8 May 2009.
- New Developments on Fuzzy Cognitive Maps with Pattern Recognition Applications – in City University London, UK, School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences – Information Engineering and Medical Imaging Group, Inviting Professor Panos Liatsis, date: 3-11-2009.
- Neuro-Fuzzy System Identification and Control of Nonlinear Systems – in Loughborough University, UK, Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering – Control Systems Group, Inviter Senior Lecturer Argyrios Zolotas, date: 2-11-2009.
- Neuro-Fuzzy System Representation and Indirect Adaptive Control of Nonlinear Systems – in Technische Universität München, Lehrstuhl für Regelungstechnik, Inviting Professor Boris Lohmann, date 27-1-2010.
SUPERVISION OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS’ THESIS
Supervision (up to now) of over than 45 students in preparing their diploma thesis.
Supervision of Master Thesis:
- Kottas, Theodore (graduated, 2005)
- Chois, Stelios (graduated, 2006)
- Samartzidis, Sofoklis (graduated 2009)
- Malkotsis, Spyros (graduated 2009)
- Tabakis, George (graduated 2009)
Supervision of PhD Thesis:
- Mitzias, Dimitris (graduated, 2007) – cosupervision
- Papakostas, George (graduated, 2007)
- Spiliotis, Iraklis (graduated, 2007) – cosupervision
- Tsirikolias, Kostas (graduated, 2007) – cosupervision
- Kottas, Theodore (in Progress)
- Theodoridis, Dimitris (graduated, 2010)
- Chatzichristofis, Savvas (graduated, 2010)
- Sofianos, Nikos (in Progress)
- Iakovidou, Chrysanthi (in Progress)